Freitag, 19. April 2013

Little update on things.

-> Deutscher Text

I was pretty mad at myself for not taking my iPod to school wednesday, thinking "Hey, it's only a half day, not gonna have alot time to listen to music anyways." And then (of course) we get a study hall in about every class (where there's no cell phone reception) and I really didn't have anything to do.

 Looks like it's never going to get spring here. Rain, Rain, Rain, Rain, SNOW, Rain, Rain, Rain, Rain.

I finally started swimming again after school. I have to say - I really missed it. It's just twice a week but at least it's something and I hope it gets me a little into shape for going back into the swim club in Germany in summer.Yayy!

Yup guys. Looks like the rest of my time here is gonna be  a w e s o m e. (Although I didn't really had a doubt in the first place.) Sooo, wanna know what I'm talking about?

Today (Friday) I'm going to my first Brewers game. Don't even know who they are playing today.

Tomorrow I have another Comedy Sportz match and saturday night is P R O M !

In the end of April we perform our play in drama, "Almost Maine" by John Cariani. Everybody - COME TO SEE IT!!

May is going to be exciting. Right in the beginning we are going on a field trip with our Anatomy&Physiology class to Marquette University ... to the morgue ... to see dead bodies. (Uaaaaaahh) And then we spend the rest of our time at the zoooo.

And the next day we already leave for Washington D.C. I'm sooo excited! "Sadly", I'll miss three days of school. No. not sad. Yup, I promise, I'm going to take a million pictures (bought another memory card for my camera, so don't worry.)

Friday of that week Ed Sheeran (waaaaaaaaahh!!) is coming to Milwaukee and we got tickets! So I'm going with a couple friends.

The next day is our AFS end-of-stay orientation but blah blah blah, we don't have to mention that.

In the end of may is the performance of our final play for drama. Don't know yet what it's going to be about - we write the script by ourselves. But the one thing I know is it's going to be great.

And then, whupp whupp whupp, graduation and summer break is coming up!! Followed by a lot of graduation parties. And then my final trip to D.C. to see my German scholarship people (some of the most awesome guys in the universe) and time to head back to Germany. No, we don't talk or even think about that.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Halt mir einen Platz ganz vorn direkt vor der Bühne frei, ich wird da sein ;D
    Hallo, du kommst bitte sehrwohl zu mir zurück !!! >.<

    AntwortenLöschen