Dienstag, 28. Mai 2013

The first date.

Whyyyyy does my hair look like this today of all days?? Maybe I should put it in a ponytail. No, that would look to sporty for a restaurant. What kind of restaurant are we going to? Casual? Mmh, I don't know. Maybe I should wear the dress. Maybe not. I'm overdressed. Yes. No. No. Yes. No. Whatever. It looks better than the new shirt. Quarter to. Fifteen minutes. I wonder if he'll be on time. Should I really wear the black shoes? What if we have to walk? Don't wanna trip. That'd be soo embarrassing. Geez, wish I was a guy. They have it so easy. Alright, Imma go with the red ones. Hair. Does my hair look okay? Why is that strand standing up like that?? Get down, stupid thing. Gosh, that makes me nervous. Basement. What is the cat doing on the steps? Did I lock her out earlier? Think there's still some milk in the bowl. Don't have time to pour in more. Hope she's not too thirsty. Dang, what did I want down here? Did I wanna get something? Whatever. Okay. How does my hair look? It's fine, it's fine. I think I need more lip gloss. Yeah that's good. What now? 7:01. He's late. Why am I so fussy?? One minute, geez. Nervooouuuusss! Calm down. Okay. It'll be fine. Shoot, no more milk in the bowl. Do I have time? Maybe. The bell! No. That's him!! Forget the cat.

***
Where the heck are my car keys? Shoot. Gotta find'em, fast. What pants did I wear yesterday? There they are. Maybe the keys are still in the pocket. Nope. Not in the pocket. Argh. Should have started looking earlier. Man, where are these damn keys? Not in the drawer, not in the car, not in my pocket. Pretty sure I still had them when I came inside. Not in the kitchen, not on the living room table. There they are! Who the heck leaves their keys in the bathroom? Me I guess. Oh man, quarter to already! Gotta Hurry up. Don't wanna be late for the first date. Keys? check. Wallet? check. Ready to go. Look good? Yeah that's fine. And out to the car. Ouch. Fucking door. Whatever. Ugh, where's that adress? Should have looked up her street. Come on, not a red light! Oh, thank god. Was it 353 or 355? Geez, would be easier to be the gal, wouldn't have to find anyone's house to pick 'em up. 353 looks like an old people house. Gonna try 355. Sweet, parking spot right in front. 7:01. Not bad. Mmh, weird house color. Don't think I would move into a house with a color like that. Looks like hospital. Push the buttonnn. Oh no, stupid song. Get out of my head. Not now. Not right now. Alright. Mmh. Smith. Smith. Smith. Why the heck are there two Smiths in the same house? E.Smith. Must be it.

***


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen